As part of your initial visit you can expect the following:
- Review of a comprehensive medical history followed by a thorough physical examination.
- This allows our clinicians to determine your overall physical condition and how it relates to your current complaints.
- Working with our doctor of chiropractic students, your clinician will make an assessment and develop a diagnosis for your condition.
- After the diagnosis, a Care Plan will be developed to begin your journey to wellness.
- Each aspect of the treatment plan will be discussed with you with specific information about the benefits and risks of the proposed treatment.
- At any time we invite your questions to ensure you are certain about our Care Plan.
- An initial treatment in one of our disciplines may follow during the initial visit, or during subsequent appointments.
- Everything we do during this initial visit is designed to ensure your satisfaction and, most importantly, bring you to a healthier stage in life!
- Please bring your insurance card/information and personal identification to your initial appointment.
- The initial visit may take up to 60 minutes and includes a complete history and exam
If you have a treatment...
- Most patients state treatment makes them feel relaxed and able to move around better, but some experience minor soreness after treatment
- Conservative treatment used by chiropractors is among the safest and most effective for a variety of conditions